Friday, July 2, 2010

My love affair with labels...


Love is... Finding very high end (authentic!!) shoes for very little!! I have stalked Its A Wrap- a "thrift store" where they purchase all of the clothing and accessories from movies and TV shows, and sell them for a song! They have a 1/2 price sale going on this weekend on all womens accessories. So I have been hunting for a pair of Christian Louboutins and finally found a pair- on sale for $65!!!!!! Christian Louboutins normally run in the 500+, so you can imagine my excitement! And while I was there, I saw these very cool Manolo Blahnik orange shoes- They were actually surprisingly comfortable! Manolo Blahniks were made popular due to sex and the city, and actually another customer while I was shopping told me how awesome my shoe choices were and that she worked at Barney's and a lot of her customers were requesting the Manolo's I had in my hand because of SATC. :) All in all, A GREAT find!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment